Wednesday, August 1, 2007

As promised, PHOTOS!

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x153/lark15/Ecuador/

I´m hoping that link will get you to all the photos I´ve taken so far. I have photos from a parade (desfile) in Machachi, the equator (mitad del mundo), various islands in the Galápagos, my aparment in Quito, and some other fantastic sights. When time permits, I´ll label them a bit better.

Good day today. We had both spanish classes, and I think they´re going to be quite challenging. The first is a review of grammar and some basic skills. The second is focused on written and oral work--very hard. I have a lot of homework for that, and some tough presentations to work on, already! Good, good, good practice.

After class, Laura and Anyel and I went adventuring to the mall for various items, and took a walk in the park. Very precious, very perfect. We can do this. Me voy, para hacer la tarea. Hugs to everybody. Missin´ ya like crazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you're teaching me new words every day! Great news to learn that you can convene with Laura & Anyel to go shopping/exploring. I'm off to find those photos! Te amo, Mama

Anonymous said...

wonderful pictures - all that is missing is the sea air and salt water! And it's nice to meet your family and see your home and what you are seeing around Quito. It's a beautiful setting. And so to school - one reason you are there, I guess...and for so many others, too.
Te amo - must be o.k. if "she" said it!

Anonymous said...

Hard to imagine things living in a place as beautifully desolate as Bartoleme - wow! Great to see the images of what you're seeing - thanks so much...and it's neat that language classes are challenging you. Love it, and you! Yo tambien te amo, muchissimo! Tio Corb