Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Closing down shop








Today marked the last official day of classes, which means we are nearing the conclusion of the third year at Willamette. The questionable weather is absolutely reflective of the moods in our house as we tumble toward finals and the first days of summer: threats of rain, billowy winds, cauliflower clouds, evening sunshine, sudden hailstorms, misty rainbows... We're ready for sun and shorts, but I'm afraid that will come long after we've turned in the last papers and given our intellectual presentations. I'm not really dreading any of my finals, but I am most definitely looking forward to their completion.

Here's the line-up:
SATURDAY
8:00am--Statistics cumulative final exam
2:00pm--Racial Justice Movements "Freedom Dreams" presentation

TUESDAY
12:00pm--American Novel final essay due
2:00pm--Shakespeare's Comedies final essay due

That leaves me with a fair amount of research, a study group, lots of creative doodling and coloring, and some writing left to do before I can celebrate.

No comments: