Friday, October 17, 2008

The Digs, Apt 101

Home, sweet home, away from home.

I walk in the door and usually smell whatever I last cooked...


The place where all of that cookin' happens...


I head here because I've been "holding it" all day...


Usually, I'd like to be looking forward to this...


But I end up here, because I've been neglecting some e-mails...


Sometimes I entertain special people here...


My wall art. I'd love to welcome any of those people to my new digs...


In the meantime, I wear my favorite items of clothing and think fondly of the wonderful women in my life who inspire me daily...

4 comments:

Mrs.M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Secret Gardener said...

I like your house and your shoes (a lot) and your face!

Also! Please come to my house warming party next Saturday night (the 25th?) at 7:00! Bring your beautiful smile and enjoy the company of my friends (perhaps we have mutual friends). Bring someone if you wish, for the drive. Call for directions!

Love you!

Chika said...

What a great tour of your place! Love seeing us give you a little 2 dimensional company from your wall. Miss you in the 3rd dimension! I'll post a new tour of our place this week. It's far from orderly, but there's visible progress!

Love from Seattle! - C&J

Secret Gardener said...

Just read the caption under the first picture and I can totally relate. My house always smells like food, too!