Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lady Hike

A few of the fabulous women hangin' around Salem decided to take a trip to Silver Falls, a great place to enjoy what we call "The Nature" and get some exercise. We hiked a bit, talked a lot, and devoured lunch underneath a bridge along the way. I made sandwiches with ham, havarti, sprouts, tomato, and avocado... mmm mmm mmm.

Becky, Stina, Joannah, and Debbie.


Here's how small our Willamette world is:
Joannah and I lived together during my first year at Willamette. We lived on the 4th floor of Baxter. During my 2nd year I was an RA on the 3rd floor of Baxter, and Debbie lived upstairs on the 4th floor. Debbie got a job as an RA the next year and took over my position on the 3rd floor--same room and everything! Becky and Stina and I were all in the 2009 production of Vagina Monologues. Stina and Debbie live together this summer, and Becky and I live together this summer. Whew.















No comments: