I haven't seen it with my own eyes yet, but Susanne was so impressed that she had to send me a picture. I believe it's painted... what amazing talent and creativity is out there, huh? Look out, world. The youth are organizing!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Banned Books Week
My supervising teacher at the High School created an extra credit assignment: students were given up to 30 points for creating a poster about Banned Books Week, following certain criteria she outlined on her website. LOOK WHAT CAME IN!!!!!

I haven't seen it with my own eyes yet, but Susanne was so impressed that she had to send me a picture. I believe it's painted... what amazing talent and creativity is out there, huh? Look out, world. The youth are organizing!
I haven't seen it with my own eyes yet, but Susanne was so impressed that she had to send me a picture. I believe it's painted... what amazing talent and creativity is out there, huh? Look out, world. The youth are organizing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! It is so cool when teachers create the space for students to communicate in ways that are meaningful for them, and they produce such powerful messages in captivating media.
Post a Comment