Wednesday, July 18th my adventure begins! Mom and Dad and I are driving to Portland with a pit stop in LaGrande for lunch and good conversation with G'ma Janet and G'pa Doug. Thursday morning, Laura and Anyel and I will board a plane--the first leg of our journey together! Here's to good times with good people! Our first excursion is a week in the Galapagos Islands with the whole Willamette crew, so I expect to have good pictures and stories to go along with them very, very soon! I'll probably post some pictures on myspace, but I'll put all of them on the photobucket site. Check your snail mail for postcards and letters!
My photobucket site:
Soon to come! The site is currently "under maintenance."
MySpace page:
http://www.myspace.com/larkinsmith
Contact information:
klsmith@willamette.edu or larkinator15@hotmail.com
I'll have my Ecuadorian home address in the next week or so. Aqui voy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
K-Lark:
Thanks for the heads up! Initiating a blogsite makes good sense to my documentarian sensibilities. One last time 'On the Stand' before you gallop off to the Galapagos. By the by, p'cards received are posted on my apartment door in Hoboken so that fellow tenents can eat their hearts out with Ecuadorian envy.
Hey Daughter! This is going to be a great tool for us statesiders. You'll have quite an auxilliary of ghost travellers! Looking forward.
Post a Comment