I made it! I found Laura and Anyel (best buds) at the Continental check-in as soon as Mom and Dad dropped me off at the airport. The plane coming from Houston to Portland was delayed by weather, and then delayed by air traffic control, so we left Portland about an hour and a half later than expected. We were supposed to have an hour layover in Houston, but we arrived about five minutes before they stopped boarding for the flight to Quito. Fortunatly, we´re all young (enough) and fit (enough) to run through the airport Home Alone-style to catch our flight. Adventure #1.
At this very moment, Lupe (mama nueva) and I are going to visit los abuelos. Que divertida! Probably more tonight. For now, I´m safe and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bueno. Abuelos son los padres de Lupe? Como estan? Me gusta gue tienes abuelos en Ecuador.
Te quiero, tu mama
Post a Comment