Sunday, August 5, 2007

More Pictures from Las Galápagos

I've added a lot of pictures to the photobucket site as other people have been posting their albums.

Laura put some pictures up on the internet, which didn't copy well to my photobucket site, so I figured I'd just post her links.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/laurasgalapagospictures/sets/72157601213784636/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/laurasgalapagospictures/sets/72157601217710777/

She has some great shots of the Equator/Neptune party on the boat, and a lot of fantastic tortoise and bird pictures. The day we crossed the equator twice, we all dressed up in costumes for a little skit about King Neptune changing people into animals. Anyel was a pirate, Laura a crab, and I was an octopus, complete with face paint and tentacles! That night is one of my favorite memories from the trip, because we had group and line dancing for about an hour, and then lots of Salsa. Fun, fun, fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please let Laura know that she's a fantastic photographer and that it's wonderful to have her images; thanks for the links to her site, Lark... and wherever did you get that octopus costume?! LOL!