Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Té de gracias

Tonight, we gathered as a group of weathered travelers to give thanks to the women who have supported, taught, and loved us as much as is humanly possible during our four months here--Host Mothers. I think everyone bathed (a miracle!), and we put the "p" in precious. It was fun to finally put faces to stories, oooohhhh are there stories, and listen to the mothers brag about how much spanish we understand and how many hidden talents we have. Mothers will be mothers, huh?


Lupe and Larkin. (Recognize the jacket, Mom?!)


Laura, Larkin and Anyel. THREE peas in a pod.


Lupe with the three amigas.


The whole gang.


¡SALUD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I recognize it! Nice rags, and neat pics! No white headed ladies in the group, I see :)

Anonymous said...

Agreed, neat pics of a handsome group as well as trios and duos and nice insight into mothers in general.