The kitchen
The dining room and door which leads to garage. Notice the Ecuadorian flags and posters on the wall and door.
Living room. Very "us." We've decorated with Ecuadorian artwork, our photo album from the trip, high school blankets and pillows, and a $15 coffee table we found at Value Village. And there's my guitar!
Head of my bed, nightstand and mirror. The ugly grey sleeping bag serves as extra warmth during our 20 degree nights. I hope it'll go pretty soon so I can have beautiful green bed spreads showing again.
Makeshift desk, shelving, and closet space.
The bathroom. Pretty skinny.
Anyel and Laura's rooms are larger, but something less than presentable at the moment. SO, perhaps pictures will come later! That's it, in a nutshell. We have a wood deck and a great backyard to be gardened this spring. There are roses out front, and we have a one car garage full of other peoples' things and all of our recycling. Feels like home.
2 comments:
I LOVE IT! When can I come over and drink tea?!
The kitchen is so quaint! It is truly adorable. Good work!
Looks like a hapenin place!
Post a Comment