Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Selections from Winter Break

What a GREAT break from school and worries and responsibilities... I spent about 3 weeks at home with family, made a quick trip to McCall for New Year's Eve, and got to see Grandma during the to and fro.


Here's Janet with her sassy new microwave. Merry Christmas!


Chrissy, Mom, and Lark out in the snow with Leroy.


The fam gathered around to see Corbin's Christmas present to Dad--a calendar with pictures from the Smith family Christmases in Ogden, Utah.


JD and Dad playing Wii. Merry Christmas JD!


Chrissy and Larkin toasting to a great day.


This is my friend Charlie, eating a snow sandwich while we tromped around on snowshoes in McCall.


Lark, and the newlyweds: Meagan and Jordan Flake.

1 comment:

Secret Gardener said...

I loved seeing you, my lady friend! You are a gem and I am glad to have met your people!

Lovely photos!