Monday, September 6, 2010

Flip Yo' Class

It all started with 32 computers, 16 tables, and minimal space for instruction. Yellow walls and fluorescent lights? No big deal. I have moved into room 129, and I am committed to this relationship. I wish I had taken some pictures of the "before," because I'm not sure the "after" will be as appreciated without some context...

Try to imagine all of those computers (plus 8) pushed against the left wall, basically right up against the only whiteboard space. It was claustrophobia-inducing.


Every room needs a reading corner. I'm sitting in my apartment's corner right now, in fact! Thanks for the classroom library, Kim!


A close-up. ¡Viva Ecuador! Conor says they beat Mexico in soccer yesterday...


Miss Smith's desk.


I need some cooler posters. And maybe to paint over those hand and foot prints on the bricks.


And what should I put on these bulletin boards?

No comments: