#19: "I made you lunch."
#20: "Do you want to buy a cookbook?"
#21: "Here's a cupcake for teacher week."
#22: Me: "I've been in a funk all day today. My last period was just mean, so I would love your cooperation this class." Student: "Well, you look pretty today Miss Smith."
#23: "Will you chaperone the dance on Friday?"
#24: While listening to Jill Scott... "I could jam this this, Miss Smith!"
#25: Me: "What do you look for in a friend?"
S: "Loyalty." "Honesty." "Trust." "Someone I can be myself around." "Canadian Citizenship."
#26: Student brought me a book to read!
#27: "Can I leave my purse in your room?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm hooked on precious moments! There at least 1 or 2 in each group that totally knock me out. You are like a front line state to the Angola of youth!
Post a Comment