#28: ME: "When you get to a good place to stop, you may fill in your reading log."
STUDENT: "No! 5 more minutes!"
ME: "Really?"
STUDENT: "Yeah. I'm almost done."
#29: Poster from a student - "I love and thank you so much Miss Smith!"
#30: Picture in the paper from a Willamette Academy Golden Leaf event.
#31: Student's reading log response: "Yay finish my first book ever!!"
#32: Jory models his sweater vest for the whole class on the day of the first home basketball game.
#33: Book recommendation from a student: Carrie Ryan's The Forest of Hands and Teeth
#34: Parent Teacher Conferences
"This is my favorite teacher, Miss Smith..."
"This is the only class he's passing..."
#35: Christmas cards and comics from students and staff. "Thanks for helping me graduate." "You are a joy to work with."
#36: "I passed my state test!"
#37: "What did you do to your arm?" "Did you get in a fight?" ME: "I went snowboarding..." "Were you doing a backflip?"

No comments:
Post a Comment